- Title : Tradition and innovation - Swiss economic history on securities certificates
- Authors : Dagmar Schönig
- ID : no ISBN applicable, published by Wertpapierwelt, 2007
- Languages : German and English version available
- Number of pages : 127
- Images : color images, almost on every page
- Indexes : no indexes, certificates are grouped by chapter
This small format book is actually an exhibition catalogue that was published by Wertpapierwelt for the 2007 exhibition bearing the same name. Swiss scripophily is not so frequently seen on international auctions. This book will certainly give you an idea what is there to discover and provides a good introduction into Switzerland's economic history. Interesting for both advanced and starting collectors.
- Raw materials and energy
- Banking and finance
- Tourism, culture and leisure
- Foods and luxury foods
- Crafts and social issues
I believe the book is still available at Wertpapierwelt.