|double-click to enlarge image|
- Title : Specimen Album of the Government Bonds
- Authors : edited by the Treasury Department of the People's Bank of China
- ID : ISBN 7-5049-1559-9, published by China Finance Publishing House, 1996
- Languages : Chinese and English
- Number of pages : 162
- Images : large color images, almost on every page
- Indexes : no indexes, certificates are grouped by chapter
This is an outstanding reference book on Chinese bonds issued between 1950 and 1995. The book has been published with the purpose of spreading the knowledge of China's government bonds and can be used as "an anti counterfeiting reference book". Every bond has been described and depicted with an image of the obverse and reverse design, most of these in accordance with the original dimensions. Every chapter has an introduction.
Part 1 - The People's Triumph Commodity-indexed Government Bond
Part 2 - The National Economic Construction Government Bond
Part 3 - The Treasury Bond (The Physical Bond)
Part 4 - The National Economic Construction Bond and the Value-protected Government Bond.
Likely the editing house has been publishing more recent editions of this book. The dust cover is missing on my copy, so I provided an example of a page that shows the interesting contents.
|4% National Economic Construction Government Bond 10 Yuan, 1958 specimen|
double-click to enlarge image
Definitely, a must have for anyone interested in China's finance history.
NB : Signed the guest book yet ?