|image by Boone Shares|
- Title : Le Maroc en Scripophilie
- Authors : Marc-Edouard Enay, Mourad Kusserow, Jean Célerier
- ID : ISBN 3-033-00084-3, published by Verlag im Orient-Antiquariat, 2004
- Languages : French
- Number of pages : 213
- Images : color images, often multiple per page
- Indexes : certificates are ordered by company name, further indexes: 1. place names, 2. artists, 3. printers
This luxury edition is a great book on Moroccan shares and bonds. Not less than 400 certificates are discussed. The catalogue section is preceeded by a set of very informative chapters on the history of Morocco which makes the book a thorough reference :
- Titre anciens du Maroc (old Moroccan securities)
- Histoire du Maroc (history of Morocco)
- Du Sultanat au Royaume (from the Sultanate to the Kingdom of Morocco)
The book contains also a list of Arabic terms used and a map of Moroccan mining places, and what I in particular like is an index on place names and one on the artists that designed the shares.
Signed the guest book yet ?