The town of Mosbach is located in the north of Baden-Württemberg, Germany, about 58 km east of Heidelberg. This summer, its museum is host to approximately 150 bond and share certificates.
The "Hübner, Siemens und Beate Uhse" exhibits are part of a collection provided by German scripophily collector Nico Schubert and shows us a wide variety of possible collecting themes in our field :
- German regions
- Reichsmark and Deutsche Mark issues
- spectacular crashes
- internationally famous brand names
- decorative and graphic marvels
Included are certificates from companies involved in banking, sugar production, breweries, railroad transport, machine building, electric utilities, football and even more.
Practical info :
- location : Stadtmuseum Mosbach, Mosbach, Germany
- duration : 17 June 2013 - 7 August 2013
- opening hours : Sunday and Wednesday, 15:00 - 18.00
- no entrance fee
Further reference :
- "Hübner, Siemens und Beate Uhse" exhibition
- Mosbach town museum
- Related article in the German newspaper the Rhein-Neckar-Zeitung
Sure, a combined visit to the old town of Mosbach and the exhibition this summer sounds like an excellent idea !