My apologies for this very late notice, I found out about it only yesterday,
but I still wanted to post this topic on the blog.
Until 1 September 2013, only a few more days left, the Bank of Finland Museum presents the 100 year history of the Helsinki Stock Exchange in a seasonal exhibition. On display are
- original documents related to the history of the stock exchange
- a nice collection of share certificates from Finnish companies
|Yhtyneet Paperitehtaat Osakeyhtiö, share from 1920|
English: United Paper Mills Ltd
source: Bank of Finland Museum
double-click image to enlarge
Practical info :
- location : Snellmaninkatu 2, Helsinki, Finland, see here
- duration : 29 January 2013 - 1 September 2013
- opening hours : Tuesday to Friday, 11:00 - 17:00, Saturday to Sunday 11:00 - 16:00, closed on Mondays.
- no entrance fee
- Guided tours are available in Finnish, Swedish and English and are also free of charge
Further reference :